Friday, December 4, 2009

Hello Sunshine

Well, hello again.

I have been sitting on my computer watching these Youtube videos from a girl named Natalie and she lives in Australia. She's pretty hilarious and puts a lot of time and effort into making really entertaining videos, so props to her. Youtube search: Community Channel, to find her. So there's a little bit of what I'm into right now...

Finals are going on right now, pretty exciting. I have one down (Women's Studies, involving a 6 page feminist analysis of a Disney movie, I know, right?), and only 3 to go. I'm pretty excited about my assignment for Writing, I must say, because Michael said we could do whatever the fuck we wanted, and I'm all about that. I decided to pick up on a short story I started probably over a year ago. It is my first involving a non-linear story line, hopefully it works out and is interesting enough for people (my classmates) to want to read. My other two should be a breeze and I'm not going to stress! Yay! I will take full advantage of this "finals calm" because I'll probably NEVER feel it at the end of a term, EVER again.

My little cousin's birthday is tomorrow, which is fantastic. She'll be 12, one year closer to the dreaded teen years, the first few being the most painful. Fuck... I hated high school, I'm sure I'll mention that again sometime. For now, I've had enough of listening to my mind run around in random, zig-zag formations inside my skull. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment