Good evening,
Things have been a little crazy this week... I finished my last 3 finals (yay!), and I think I did pretty well. Only one grade has been submitted so far, but I'm pretty happy with it. I love when things work out as they should, especially when you know you earned it. *sigh of relief*
I'm glad it's finally starting to warm up outside, the cold weather does not suit me. I'm not so into 12 degree weather, shocking, I know. Plus, it's not even snowing, so how is that worth it? It's not, believe me.
I've been happy to be able to relax since I got out of school on Wed., I plan on making the most of this break (until Jan. 4th) and seeing as many people and doing as many things as possible. Christmas shopping begins this coming week, too bad I'm unemployed now, otherwise I'd be much more excited. But, Christmas is only 12 days away and I'm excited to see my family and have everyone in my cozy little home. No matter how broke we all are, it'll still be Christmas with everyone here.
Now, I'll be watching a movie, or something, and painting the bathroom. I'm a nocturnal creature, embrace it. Sleep well, stay warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment