Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So this is how it works...

So here I am, listening to music, writing diary entries in my head when it comes to me... Why not a blog? I've never been one for diaries, I can't keep one of those things to save my life. But I'm on the internet practically every day, doing shit that really doesn't matter in the grand scheme, so why not try something different? I can waste time on Facebook all day, or I can try to do something I'm proud of.

About myself:
I'm a college student in Oregon. I am a writer (of both fiction and non) and an aspiring journalist. My life includes my family, school, writing, and music. So this, for me, will be a place to explore my thoughts (you know, get that shit on paper, so to speak), discuss books, music, life, love, loss, etc... all of those things that we all talk to (mostly) ourselves about, especially when we know no one will care. This is going to be informal... so cursing and rambling will be included. Thanks for your time and interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment